Orange County, CA
March 1, 2023
Business Development Administrator
Reporting to the Director of Business Development, the Business Development Administrator will play a critical role within the department while supporting all stages of the sales cycle. The administrator will be responsible for executing day to day operations including creating proposals, contract management and preparation, prospective client lead generation, and direct client outreach. In addition, this person will work collaboratively with other teams and Leadership. This is a full-time, remote work position, but will require candidates to be available for initial training and in person meetings in Orange County, CA.
$50,000 - $60,000 per annum
- 15 Days Personal Time Off (PTO) in addition to Paid Holidays
- 100% Covered Private Health Insurance OR Health Insurance Stipend (based on location)
- 401k Savings Plan with employer match
- Flexible Schedule
Hours: Monday thru Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm ( flexible if required )
- Long-term Work From Home
- Annual Bonus
- Understand internal processes, capabilities, and act as liaison between teams and customers to assure accurate communication of information, requirements and expectations.
- Utilize and expand prospective client CRM for email marketing campaigns and direct outreach.
- Assisting with client research, market/industry research and/or practice team initiatives.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps and/or presentation scheduling.
- Stage estimates and prepare review proposals as required.
- Create exciting and engaging content for our website, social media pages, that attract customers and drives sale conversions.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication capabilities to assure that all communications are clear, concise, professional and credible.
- Ability to take initiative with assertiveness and confidence.
- Ability to build strong personal and business relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Digital proficiency and familiarity with cloud-based software.
- Ability to exercise good judgment/decision making when necessary.
- Ability to anticipate problems and act accordingly.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and work independently when necessary.
- Adobe Creative Suite Proficiency
- Architectural or Construction familiarity preferred but not required.
- Must be qualified to work in the US